- I have been making maps since 1978, specializing in high quality printed orienteering, hiking and reference maps.
- I have extensive experience and capabilities in all areas of map production including
- project planning
- development of specifications
- digital geographic (GIS) data research, assessment and processing
- digitizing from non-digital sources
- photogrammetry from aerial photos
- field survey
- digital cartographic production
- pre-press and follow-through with printers
- preparation of static and interactive content for the web
Contact me if I can help you with your cartographic project.
Please visit my portfolio for samples of maps I have worked on over the years, along with some commentary on techniques and challenges encountered.
View a list of software and other assets.
-- Pat Dunlavey